Pet Hotel & Daycare
Pet Hotel & Doggie Daycare
While you enjoy your travels, rest assured knowing that your pet is well cared for and safe in our comfortable hideaway. Interested in daycare as well, whether you're traveling or not? Daycare teaches invaluable social skills and can curb separation anxiety and provide much-needed daily exercise.
To participate in Doggie Daycare, your dog must:
- Be current on all vaccines (DHPP, Lepto, Bordetella, Rabies)
- Be neutered/spayed if over 6 months
- Remain on monthly flea and heartworm prevention
- Have current negative fecal and heartworm tests
- Receive bi-annual de-worming
*Daycare is not available on weekends or during holidays
Daycare tours are available from 11:00 am -2:00 pm daily by appointment.